Sunday, October 10, 2010

sometimes I just miss him



I really do. We used to go see him every couple of months when he'd roll through Houston-- especially my freshman year-- which was 10 effing years ago (ooh, it's 10/10/10).


I just really miss his life observations. And I hope the amazing documentary my friend Stephen Fell is capable of making will actually come to be. 


Another 10 years ago type thing-- last night was my 10 year high school reunion. I couldn't go obviously, because I was here, but Emily was pumping me info from the inside. I can't wait to get the full scoop from her when we skype later. In the mean time, I'll be reading The Monkey Wrench Gang (with introduction by Robert Redford-- swoon) for class and laughing at Mitch. 

1 comment:

  1. He is hilarious in George Carlin kinda way. Thanks for the introduction. I Youtubed him up and we listened to him on the way back from HH.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...