Saturday, October 27, 2012

Who Dares, Wins


The motto of the British Special Air Services is now a gorgeous neon installation. Neon is everywhere in art these days, it seems. At least amongst the Brits

Tracey Emin, Damien Hirst (sorta), Sarah Lucas,  Nathan Coley (a Scot & perhaps my own personal favorite modern artist) & Martin Creed (also sort of a Scot) collab'ing on those amazing neons with Edinburgh's Dean Galleries/ Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art-- check it and check it) When I put it like that, I guess I'm in the mood for it myself. I guess Vegas really is in my blood. 

For only 600 bucks, the wisdom of the world's first ace flight program and the latest fad in art can be yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...