Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Clueless Reunion


While I'm still not sure why they picked seventeen years as the appropriate reunion year, (maybe it's a teenage thing?) I sure am glad there was a reunion at all for the cast of Clueless. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that I was deeply affected by Paul Rudd in Clueless. (Why isn't he in this video? At least he's in the overall reunion photos. Sigh.) If you ask me, he's had the best career of any of them. 

I still love Alicia Silverstone, even though I've never liked her in anything else. And I still love Stacey Dash, even if she is pimping Romney on twitter

Clueless was also one of the first movies where I didn't actually see myself as any of the characters and still loved them all. Normally, I just always identified with the blonde one. But I was definitely not a Cher. Even though I did have pink t-strap Mary Janes in her honor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...