Wednesday, October 17, 2012

All Of My Days - Alexi Murdoch



How delighted I was to be watching television and hear lovely Scottish musician, Alexi Murdoch, featured in a Sprint cell phone advertisement. In addition to being a lifetime nomad and partaker of various locale, (Athens! Scotland! North Carolina! Los Angeles!) I've been a big fan of his mellow music for years now. 

Today's been a pretty trying day. Today, I wish I were in a Sprint commercial (unlimited life!) instead of the AT&T nightmare that ate my whole day and I still don't have a working phone. It's like the world does't want me to rejoin it. Fine. I'll just relax with McC and Alexi Murdoch and imagine ourselves somewhere more dreamy. Greece, perhaps. Alexi, See you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...