Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wallis Annenberg Center For the Performing Arts


One thing I'm super excited about in Los Angeles is the Wallis Annenberg Center For the Performing Arts opening next year in Beverly Hills. The complex is built in the old Beverly Hills post office and will soon feature a 500 seat state of the art theatre. They're also re-imagining the old post office as a 150 seat studio theatre. Just my kind of place. History + Future. Some amazing architecture doesn't hurt either. 

I'm just going to put it out there now... I would LOVE to work here. Way to be awesome, Annenberg Foundation. I wish more of the extremely wealthy has this level commitment to the soul of America and the arts. "Advancing public well-being through improved communication." Yes, please. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...