Thursday, May 10, 2012

London On Foot - Chelsea Embankment



So you might have heard by now that I've started some part time work for an independent film production company called Morphe Films (Please give them a little 'like' if you like). Their offices are in the Chelsea Embankment, on the other side of London from me, so I have about an hour long commute. I've been enjoying the chance to read on the subway for long periods of time, as was my custom in New York. But the best part of the journey is the nearly twenty minute walk from Sloane Square through Chelsea to Cheyne Place


Recently, I've found some cool websites about walking London. But my favorite is this little blog who even did an entry about my daily walking area. Through them, I also found this cool little Walking London vid. Enjoy! It's almost the weekend. 


I also like this Hampstead Walk- another of my favorite London places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...