Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Echo Friendly - Same Mistakes



Watching HBO's Girls, so far, has been an exercise in ambivalence or at least fence-sitting for me. Until last night when I think the central issues of the show were crystallized better than the show had done up until then. 


I still think Lena Dunham doesn't need to write, produce, and direct every episode, (over. kill.) but if she's responsible for the selection of the awesome Echo Friendly song, "Same Mistakes," then I'd be pleased to see her name as music supervisor as well. Excellent choice. 


I can't wait for this Greenpoint-based duo's full album. I'm rocking this tune on a rainy, allegedly Spring London morning on my way from Dalston to Chelsea for work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...