Friday, May 18, 2012

Rebuilt & Rebuilt Links



What a crazy week. I've been writing and schlepping and living. Love it. There's no stopping. Just rebuilding and rebuilding. That's how we do. Don't have much else to say. Let's go straight to the links. 


- this very cool room planner site
- insightful article about our over-propped lives
- remember when I said I thought I was Megan. More on Megan from Mad Men. 
- I have a LOT of pic apps for iphone. Why can't I find the one that does this.
- For several years, I've watched Grey's out of habit. Last night's finale, things finally got too tedious.
- I want this desk (slash everything from Made.com) soooo badly.  
- Boobs!
- Suri's Burn Book!
- Nathan Hanauer's 'almost-banned' TED Talk. Short, but very valid: "Rich people like me don't create jobs. Jobs are a consequence of an eco-systemic feedback loop between customers and businesses. And when the middle classe thrive, businesses grow and hire. And business owners prosper."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...