Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ridiculous Humans. Serious Fitness.



Basically, the only way you'd ever EVER get me to a gym was if I went to my pal Mark Fisher's crazy new concept fitness "Clubhouse." Fisher is a kind of philosophical soul-mate of sorts, but I used to feel fat around him all the time. Like, every time I ate anything, I'd sort of picture Fisher and feel a little bad. Not because he was weird, but even knowing him made you feel inspired to be a little healthier. And actually, his whole idea of what working out and getting fit is fun and funny. Maybe ridiculous is a better word. That's the word he'd use. Ridiculous Humans, Serious Fitness. 


This is the time of year when people normally make fitness goals (and don't stick to them) so I thought this would be the perfect time to talk about MFF. Not only is he buff, can he make you buff, but he's also one hell of a lyric baritone. 


If you're in NYC, you should probably check him out. Everyone I know is having a kick-ass time getting hot with him. I also enjoy his newsletters which are actually useful and also hilarious and good even if you don't live in NYC. Fisher, I miss you. I love what you're doing!


Also this: (bless you, sweet Jerry Mitchell)



and this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...