Saturday, April 21, 2012

That's The Story...of Jason Michael Snow



Have you met my new crush, Book of Mormon actor, Jason Michael Snow? Allow me to introduce you, if you haven't already met. When he sang Steven and Kirsten Guenther's (my girl talent crush/want to be her) awesome song, That's The Story, at our Lincoln Center concert, I knew right away that I wanted to go home and rewrite ALL my shows to include a part for him.


One of the nicest things that ever happened to me was when a VOTE! fan said that I was "possibly too adorable to exist." I would now like that pass that warm fuzzy onto Jason Michael Snow. So adorable, I'm still not sure he's real. 


Don't believe me? Check it. Also this. This was at the concert. Also this. Remember when this was one of my favorite things ever? I was here for this too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...