Tuesday, December 13, 2011

America-bound Links



Tomorrow, I'm going to tell you about perhaps the worst film I've ever seen-- which I saw last night-- I'd vent now, but I don't like to put out too much negative energy on days when I travel, so instead, we'll have some links! 


This week, pretty much all of these are courtesy of the illustrious McC. 


- Who knew famous authors answered stock questionnaires sent by headstrong kids?
- The love, actually and hate, actually of Love, Actually. I died. 
- More instagram prints
- Graduate School Barbie. So. True.
- The science of sarcasm. Yeah, right
- The McCartneys in Scotland, 1969
- I heart Google Street View
Low-tech high tech
- This has been done before, but this one is better. I love all the people in the room just continuing to type. Feck, I miss SNL living in Britain.


- Your favorite Kanye West Tweet embroidered!! (...!!!) This was maybe my favorite thing of 2011. When I order mine, I'm trying to decide between "Fur pillows...are hard...to actually sleep on," and "Do you know where to find marble conference tables? I'm looking to have a conference...not until I get the table though." Luckily, you can get a discount if you order three!! So I can get my third favorite: "Man, whatever happened to my antique fish tank?" This Christmas Camper is HAPPY. 


Off to fly! Edi to London City, Cab to Heathrow, Heathrow to the Ve-gas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...