Monday, May 23, 2011

artist hunting- seventy tree



I've been on a quest lately for more Edinburgh and UK based artists and writers. Through Emily Hogarth, I've sort of run into a few new indulgences. Zoe from Conversation Pieces is based in Edinburgh, and Devon based Kerry Layton


If my walls weren't so full already, I'd be ordering some of these larger pieces from her online shop Seventy Tree. Instead, maybe I'll just get these sweet typewriter and camera postcards. It's rainy and windy here, but I'm still blissful after a most-wonderful weekend of music and road trips and winning scrabble with favorite people. Hope you're having a bright, excellent Monday. If not, Kerry Layton and Seventy Tree can probably help with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...