Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding Voyeurism




One of the nice things about living on the top floor, nestled between two beautiful churches, is that there's some pretty decent people watching. From the folks who take dance lessons in the basement of St Stephens even to the occasional wedding. This Saturday, I got to spy on the wedding of a new friend of mine, Becca. (Her dad wrote this awesome book.)


Zeph was the maid of honor and was rocking a fierce combo of red Vivienne Westwood dress and purple heels. She's normally a black dress wearer, so it was a big step. From where I sat, in my window seat, I think it was a huge success. I only saw Becca's dress for a minute, but it was definitely classy and looked a bit vintage. The other notable fashion was the pint-sized ring bearer. Let's just agree that little mans in kilts are about as cute as it gets. 


It was another crazy storm day and let down a torrential, thunder & lightning pour during the ceremony which let up just in time for everyone to exit the chapel. That's got to be lucky, right? If Sarah Palin can see Russia from her house, and I can see weddings, what cool stuff can you spy on from yours?


I'm back to working on some serious posts for later this week, not to mention, all that other stuff. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...