Thursday, July 28, 2011

Unicorn Plan-It



Listen, even after watching this video, I still have pretty much no idea what the deal is with the "ho bag" OR what this actual product is going to be about, or be like, but I do know this: if Ashley Reed and Haviland Stillwell are involved, I'm pretty sure I want to watch it. And I agree with them that there should be a webseries about something "other than frat boys and girls who want to talk about purses."


And I know this! It premieres next week. So check it out. And sidenote.... if I were to ever get a tattoo (let's be real, I won't, but if I did) I would want Ashley's NYC skyline tat. Love it!


My NYC girls are here in Edinburgh, so we're off to explore. Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...