Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lisbon, You are one tricky bitch



This is my first post from an iPad. Lisbon is definitely kicking ass in the food department, but the wifi department, not so much. I have to type here and sadly have none of the beautiful Lisbon pics I have been taking to show you due to some iPad browser restrictions.


Our little studio is beautiful and we are loving walking around, but I don't recommend Lisbon on a sprained ankle. The steep hills around here make Edinburgh look flat. And the beautiful tiles that pave the streets are slippery devils. Erin and I might both have sprained ankles by the time we leave here. If we can find our way out of here. Let's just say there are not a lot of through streets in this bright beautiful city, but a lot of places to get lost. It's the kind of city you want to get lost in with the right person. 


Note: Just moments after posting this, my bag was stolen from the coffee shop we went to get internet, resulting in the only time in the year and a half I've been running this blog where I did not post daily. I'm pretty sad about that. But what I got from the experience has turned out to be pretty good. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...