Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let's over-simplify stuff with flow charts

Most of the time, I wish there were more straight-forward answers to things. Artistically, I get all turned on and what-not by negative capability and mono no aware, but, for my money, in my own life, quite a bit of the time, I wish it were as simple as a flowchart. 


Sometimes, I think it actually is that simple.  Maybe I've had too much time laid-up in my perfect bed with my brain is rotting, but I thought it would be fun to have some time-saving, problem solving charts to make life's answers a little more accessible. 


You know, life's toughest questions: Am I happy? Should I have a cookie? And most importantly, Should I work for free?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...