Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hat Party!



I'm in the air today and checking out Dublin for just 24 hours, but while I'm doing that, here is a taste of Zaza's Birthday Party. My friends are always having parties with cool themes (remember the Poirot themed New Year's Party?) and this one was a hat themed party. 


I wore my vintage hat from Savannah. It was great to finally have an excuse to wear that baby out in public.  I have a few more interesting things coming up about hats, so if you're into those, stay tuned. In any case, I think I'm really starting to get behind this whole themed party thing. What are some of your favorite party themes? If I threw a themed party in the near future, what should I do?


1 comment:

  1. Love your hat, and looks like a great party (and an amazing apartment!)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...