Friday, December 3, 2010

how to make a snowman


In case you were wondering how we made that feat of snow-building last week, I put together this little how-to video (featuring some instrumental music from VOTE! [duh]). The real trick is to not force anything. You can't keep packing it on there, you just have to roll it. We made a little family--which people at Deans Court subsequently defaced the next morning-- but nevertheless, it was fun.


This is the last Fergie & Fife type video I'm going to post with the Ferguson & Jamail youtube account though. I've been muddy-ing the waters and I don't want that. So I'm going to make an account just for the blog, so lovely subscribers, please also consider subscribing here.


Hope you have a glorious weekend! Here are some fun links in case you're bored waiting for the weekend to start already. 

I want this coat so bad, it hurts. Literally, it's so cold, I'm in pain
Plenty of bad reviews, but I still want to see Black Swan
McC posted this a while ago. I still agree. Still want the mug. 
I challenge you to listen to "Song I Never Wrote for You" and not cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...