Saturday, December 4, 2010

below the beltway- tonight!



Americans, tune in today/tonight on TMC for the premiere of the lovely and treasured Miss Haviland's new film, Below the Beltway, with hotties, Tate Donovan and Noah Wylie. (I am having major crush flash-backs to my pre-teen years.)


It's been blowing up the scene at like a million film festivals and now it's headed all the way to those beacons of quality programming at the Showtime family. I mean, they're the network of Dexter. Need I say more? 


I've seen a lot of Hav's scenes and she has a really cushy part as Tate Donovan's assistant and looks radiant on film-- as always. Check it out if you have TMC. Starts at 5:50PM Pacific/ 8:50 Eastern. 


In case you can't watch tonight, here's the full schedule from Showtime.


Check out this ominous voiceover man:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...