Tuesday, December 21, 2010

the queen of pentacles

Last night, at a Christmas Party full of friends I've had for fifteen years, but many of whom I hadn't seen in years, we all had our cards read by a mystic our hostess hired. My old pal, DK and I went up together so we could hear each others'. I went first and my mind was blown. The only other time I 've felt a reading like that was right before Tigerlily was born with Adi and Emily. 


I had the Queen of Pentacles. And when she turned it over, she gasped. "Oh, honey, there's no reason in the world you shouldn't be hugely famous by now." Then she looked at my numbers again. And turned over more cards. 


She said I got out of New York at the exact right time. That I have to stop being fixated on New York because it's stopping me from being in Scotland, which is where I'm supposed to be. And that there is some reason that I've been put in a holding pattern on my two key dreams for years.


And she said that I've been returning to Scotland for many lifetimes. 


I'm reunited with Emily and Tigerlily today. Heaven. 

1 comment:

  1. I had my cards read about 15 years ago with a gasp as well. She turned over a card and said I would be extremely wealthy. Now I wonder if her extreme and my version of extreme are the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...