Sunday, December 12, 2010

iona has her own blanket



Do you know about Anta? It's gorgeous. It's crazy expensive. And one day, I'll decorate my whole house in it I think. In case you're loaded, check it out for holiday shopping. There's even an Iona Macdonald blanket-- in honor of our birthday girl. (Who, by the way, dreamt last night that I was driving us home from the bar last night. I don't think I need to list to you guys all the many reasons why I am the worst candidate to drive us all home. [pps- we didn't actually drive. we walked.])


2 comments:

  1. Don't know how I stumbled onto your blog, but I'm glad I did! I had fun going back to when you started this blog, through your move to Scotland. I love St. Andrews :) Look forward to following your adventures on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth! Glad you enjoy and thanks so much for reading! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...