Thursday, July 15, 2010

speaking of technology...


My friend, McC, being her usual badass self, sent me this little technological gadget, "I Write Like" which will apparently tell me which of the lit giants I write like. I entered "Warrior Princess" and got told I write like Nabokov (is it the child exploitation thing?)  Unexpectedly legit, but flattering... (also interesting for me given his ties all those Russian-y, 1917/1918 revolution-y events) even if I think they might just say everyone writes like Nabokov (a great letter writer btw).

Even perhaps more legit (and thus prompting me to question the actual legit-ness of this coding widget), I entered "Babies & James"and it told me James Joyce. I'll take it!

(Funny, also because Nabokov didn't particularly respect Joyce, and was pretty vocal about it. haha)

I wonder if it would tell Cronin he writes like himself?

Who does it say you write like?
Thanks, McC!


I write like
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


I write like
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...