Tuesday, July 20, 2010

you'll ride next year the way you rode before


"The fame that has escaped you doesn't matter/because you'll ride next year the way you rode before." - Dave Zauner


 Hey everyone! I know I'm like, "hey, buy this, hey buy that" (but you love my furniture and stuff, right?) This, for the time being, is more of a donation, but I really just can't stress enough that I want this more for my dad than I want pretty much anything for myself. 


Do you know what your parents' dreams were/are? If you even had a slight ability to help make it come true for them, wouldn't you try to do everything you could? That's how I feel! 


So please watch this that I made, sort of telling the story of the Steamboat Springs Band and check out what we're trying to do to make this the greatest come back story ever!


We're only 10% to our goal so the guys can record the album. If they don't make the goal, they don't get any of  the money. So if you remember those times in High School when my dad let you use his recording studio, or he totally played that amazing practical joke on you, or gave you the most amazing Buddhist advice when you really needed it, or sent you an inspirational text message every morning, then log in to your amazon account (it's easy) and kick over $5. It's not for me, it's for Pops. And he genuinely is the greatest. If you don't believe me, here's just one (of many many) examples. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...