Friday, July 23, 2010

the longest week is almost over

Wow, it's been a long week. And as much as I'm happy to see it end, as stressed and not sleeping as I was this week, I still got a lot done. I found out an NY friend of mine is also headed to Scotland in September-- for a different program, in Glasgow (we might share some shipping), got most of my pre-Visa appt stuff figured out, solved my massive "what to do with my beautiful 27 inch Mac" problem,  and thanks to an old high school friend, made friends with such a cool Scots folk singer, who seems super fun and friendly, went to St. Andrews, and her brother is still there doing a phd. More on her later, but I have a good feeling about that one. 


I'm off to Chattanooga for the shortest trip ever and then back for more Visa excitement. 


Still worried about how much stuff I need to sell and give away. Astoria friends in particular, if you need any furniture, come on down and get it!! Other lady friends, I have 2 boxes of shoes (if you're a size 7.5/8) lots and lots of clothes and various other cute household items not worth showing via photographs, but if you want rugs, laser printers, lamps, frames, books, kitchen stuff, pillows, mirrors, etc. I'll be home pretty much every night this week and it needs to be gone by Sunday. So let me know if you want to come shopping!


3 comments:

  1. It PAINS me to not be able to shop your apartment. PHYSICAL PAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also trying to give away stuff left, right and center. I'm spending hours standing just sorting and packing stuff. :( You still have a lot of nice stuff left, so that should help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the funniest, McC!! If there's something you super super want, I can look into how much it'd cost to ship it?? Let me know! xoxoxo

    The sorting is hard, right?? I reminisce as I pack...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...