Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Buy My Life- I'm moving to Scotland

I'm selling everything I own. Let me know if you want to buy it! Not everything shown is for sale, but make me an offer, and we'll see!
Anthropologie pillows-
$50 for the set


Japanese end table- $50
Antique clock- $25
Audrey Hepburn clock- $20 SOLD to Theresa


Blue couch- SOLD










dark wood buffet/armoire- $50


Grace Kelly painting- $75


19 inch TV and DVD player- $40 SOLD


2 persian rugs- $50




antique maize yellow armchair- $100


pale yellow dresser set (there's another buffet-style one outfitted with Anthropologie knobs-
$100








any of that artwork-- best offer- SOLD (nishitomo and flowers)


really nice, comfy queen-sized mattress (and I'm pretty much  the only person to have ever slept in it-- hahahahha)



computer  not for sale


Record player- $100










Urban Outfitters Record Player








Zebra chair- $100


white parsons desk- $30

1 comment:

  1. I want that Grace Kelly painting! But it would be a pain to ship it, let me know if no one else buys it, I will pay for shipping too. I have that same Anthropologie coffee mug with a D!!! I am an Anthropologie whore!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...