Thursday, July 8, 2010

a baby photo vamp


I'm vamping and hoping you'll be distracted and tided over with these amazing Tigerlily baby photos until I'm done with the big post I'm working on and still not done with and I have to go to work. 


It's about the last couple of issues I can bring myself to care about in theatre before I leave: the sheet music stealing/Jason Robert Brown thing, and what happened with fees and subsidiary rights and NYMF earlier this summer. Of course, when I started to peel that onion, it got a little more intense than I planned, so I'm still not done. Perhaps later this evening or tomorrow.


(I won't lie, I was also distracted by Reality Bites on TV this morning. I don't miss being in junior high or high school, really, but I do miss the 90's...man. The scope of problems just didn't even seem to kind of be on the same level. Everything was about being young and hopeful and you could afford to be ideologically self-righteous. Sigh. Also, did you know that was written by angsty Rice grads... ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...