Monday, July 19, 2010

buy my life- part 2


More stuff for you to buy! I move out of my house in just about 2 weeks and then leave NYC in about 6 weeks. Been knocking some things off my NYC bucket list. I'll probably post some pictures from that this week too. Finished "In Your Name" from Nic & Alix in the studio this weekend (On  the 92nd Anniversary of their assassination, no less.) It's a goosebump-giver, that's for sure! Autumn & John )who sang the much different version at our VOTE OR DIE concert a while ago return for the recording, along with the super talented, buttery-voiced Jeremy Jordan (current Tony in West Side Story-- go see him if you can! [super side note, that show has one of the best commercials I've ever seen for a Broadway show) Thanks to those fab folks-- making me not want to leave NYC! But I must. Now, make me an offer :)


Francis Francis Espresso Machine and Julian Schnabel espresso set (this is really nice) $150




separates









yes, it's a microwave. need one? $20?

previously mentioned armoire- holds a lot! $50


set of 2 bookshelves- $50

large flower water color in frame - $50 OBO, vintage Modigliani print- $10
Zebra Chair- $100- SOLD




Hiroshige 36 Views of Fuji print in frame, Renoir print in frame-SOLD $15 each


PS- friends willing to come to Astoria, I have bags of clothes and various other little items that I'll just be giving away or selling for next to nothing. Just let me know. 
For more things I'm selling, check here

*** Easy way to pay via paypal RIGHT NOW if you'd like: Just click the button below "I'm a student now" or click here and donate the total amount of the items you'd like to buy! Just write in the notes what you're taking. (It helps if you've already told me what you want so I make sure I don't sell something twice :) Any questions, hit me up at ryann at littlewowproductions.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...