Thursday, July 22, 2010

last of the great NYC evenings

I've been trying to spend quality time with all my favorite New York people in all my favorite NY places (and some places I've somehow managed to still never go.) It distracts me from worrying about getting everything together before I leave...it also distracts me from actually getting everything ready for me to leave...  After our recording session last Saturday, Steven & John and I went down to eat outside in Battery City Park. I had never been! The sunset was so pretty. And something about the fact that we'd finished the Irish American Potato famine museum, but still haven't begun to rebuild the Towers was pretty depressing. What would you do with your last 4 weekends in NYC?


Also had a great work session & chill out on the Rosie's Terrace. It was really foggy so pretty in midtown  that night. And we decided maybe we could be ready to have a Nicholas & Alexandra reading before I left.  

3 comments:

  1. I would probably go to Lucky Strike, have really good pizza one last time, and spend the day at ABC Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing about two months ago: Just walking around the city, taking in sights, visiting my favorite spots... I think you did cooler things, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah-- I'm still hoping to add a few other cool things that don't include packing to my bucket list too hahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...