Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Links

- Some thought-provoking commentary on the feministiness of Jezebel & Hairpin
- Time Warner launches Ryan Gosling On Demand for Valentine's Day. 
- Oh, Franzy. Franzen thinks ebooks are ruining society. I mean, I see his point about our obsession with immediacy, but then again, I've also read Freedom four times on my kindle, so.... I sort of think people who require books so they can devour them immediately is maybe... a good thing??
- Kind of a cool theatre/playwright website
- This continues to be hilarious. Stewart + Colbert still = heaven
- My dear pal Andrew Keenan-Bolger's show Submissions Only (on BroadwayWorld.com) is lowbrow and brilliant on NYMag's The Approval Matrix!
- And... This:

1 comment:

  1. That cow can't understand a word I say either!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...