Monday, August 9, 2010

thankful monday



When I think about the level of intensity this time last year (everything that was going on leading up to VOTE! opening) it's sort of amazing to think that moving to a foreign country feels pretty mellow in comparison to putting up a show (not that my current lifestyle is what I'd call mellow.)


Also, that the people who chose to support VOTE from all over the country are some pretty amazing people. And when you do what you do for appreciation (because you definitely don't do it for the money) it certainly makes you feel rich thanks to the people who believe in your work. Definitely like Hannah, who even came and interned for both me and Steven this summer. And definitely for Morgan, who is knitting me some warm things to take with me Scotland. 


But knowing how much I just love my dear little Tigerlily, he also knitted her matching hat! Amazing! 

2 comments:

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...