Wednesday, August 18, 2010

croninanity

He does have a very particular speaking style. And I miss hearing it at length in class.





And he can always be counted on for excellent, thought provoking and/or hilarious facebook status updates, such as this little bit of "Croninanity" (his word) about the new Eat Pray Love movie (which I have not yet seen): 

"There will come a time when people will say, "The products were better than the movie, which was better than the book, all of which went straight into the landfill of time anyway." Off to get my eat-pray-love bucket hat! 
On the upside, I think it would be a slightly more interesting world if every book were marketed with its own fragrance."

I really did enjoy this article, though, as... a marketer myself, as well as a reader with a love/hate relationship with Eat Pray Love. And I dunno, though. I might need those fresh fragrances in eat, pray, love themed scents! ;)







2 comments:

  1. I love fresh, but hard to imagine what eat smells like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha- I'm guessing pasta... or gelato!

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...