Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Article Roundup

My sentiments exactly.


This is amazing, JetBlue. If I were leaving one month later, I would do this.


You guys, this is NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND


Will the downfall of the book superstore mean the return of the independent book seller? Probably not, but a good ponder. 


An interesting idea: http://www.gotopless.org/ I'd never do it, personally (I mean, I SLEEP in a bra). But I don't disagree with the idea.


What am I doing this weekend? Hm... well, my month of gypsy couch hopper comes to an end as I move into Steven's house basically for the remainder of my time in NYC. I'll be taking care of the puppies (Merlin & Maestro) and hopefully making Nic & Alix in super good shape for a table read. 


I'm having a long-overdue super convo with favorite Lyric Baritone Buddhist, Mr. Mark Fisher. 


And on Saturday, I'm going back to my normal color of blonde. The camps have been divided (lots of girls said to keep it darker, but my grandma [true to form, said, "Oh no! What happened to your pretty blonde hair!?] and my best guy friend voted back to lighter) but at the end of the day... I don't like it this dark and curly. And I think my hair will be worn mostly curly in Scotland... so that's what I've decided. 


What is everyone else doing?


As a weekend bonus, here is my boo boo Morgan Karr WINNING amateur night at the Apollo:

1 comment:

  1. On the topless thing, wouldn't do that either. What would be the point of decolletage and getting the puppies perfectly situated? On that day, most of them are going to look like perfectly round water balloons anyway. On the hair, I do too like it blonde.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...