Friday, June 11, 2010

let's celebrate friday with this amazing puppy!

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! This was a weird week, so it's been mostly a hodge of posts. And I'm off to Myrtle Beach today for some amazing Steamboat Springs Band reunion action, so I can't say I'll be posting a lot of serious writing this weekend. But I promise to be back in the game next week. In the meantime, I just want to post something to break your heart.

It's this puppy:


Now, I'm not really a pet person. And on the days when I am kind of a pet person, I tend to favor kittens (I have been bitten by a lot of dogs in the past. One particularly scarring incident involves flying across a kitchen floor in the shell part of papasan chair with an insane Jack Russell terrier named "Cow" chasing after me and subsequently being locked in a dark pantry with "Cow" by my "friends" where "Cow" proceeded to bite my boob). But recently, several dogs have warmed my heart: Eleanor, Schu's cousin's dog, & of course dear Autumn's loveable Cricket. And now, my extremely lovely and talented friend, Dana has this unbelievable creature, Charlie. I can't actually deal with this dog. It's too much. I have to go now.

1 comment:

  1. Pathetically enough, I already knew that was Dana's (adorable) dog before you said it >.< Not in a creepy way, in a I-saw-this-like-twelve-times-on-facebook way.

    And I agree-- I like dogs enough (my sister has one), but I'm much more of a kitty person, possibly stemming back to my horseback riding days, where cats were free to roam the stables to their little feline heart's content, because they kept away the mice that came to try to eat the remains of the horse's oats. One of the most heart-breaking memories that I have is of a little kitty dying at three days old from leukemia, which was passed to her from her mom.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...