Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 3rd B-day, Andrew's Blog!

HAPPY THIRD BIRTHDAY!!
For so many obvious reasons, we love Andrew and everything about his blog. As referenced on many occasions, if he ran for president, I'd Vote for him. A first-rate film maker, an astute and insightful thinker. And I can't think of a better friend and advocate for any artistic project or cause. Every way that I could gush about his talent is just subsumed by what there really is to say about what kind of fantastic person he is. He's quite simply one of the glowy people.



1 comment:

  1. I like that my Yous Guys video coincides with the third anniversary :) . But, I digress, Andrew is such an inspiration to young performers every where, not only as an actor but as a (hilarious) person. He brought me to the world of contemporary theatre (including your amazing musical, Vote!), and I can't thank him enough for that. Not to mention he gave me an addiction to the word "totes".

    For example, a real-life conversation that occurred between my friend Victoria and I at theatre camp today:
    Victoria: I'm really upset. Alan Cumming left Spiderman. Now there's really no reason to give it a chance for me.
    Me: I agree. Love him. He's TOTES fierce.
    Victoria: Use that word again and I'll bitch-slap you.

    Friends are totes awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...