Monday, January 7, 2013

New Year, New Job, New Website



Many of you noticed that I got a new job in December, (Thanks for the well wishes on that, too, people. Much appreciated.) as the Director of Communications for voice over casting and production company, Resnick Interactive Group. I've been getting the lay of the land for the past month, but also working on our new website! 

I get to write a lot, so that's the main thing. Content for the site & our blog, press stuff, script stuff, etc.  But I also get to get in there on where the business is going to go next and so I'm excited that direction is onwards and upwards with more children's entertainment. Which is perfect, since that's right up my street! We already work on tons of animation including the hit show Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse (Seen by over 100,000,000 viewers and starring the one and only Haviland Stillwell as Barbie's nemesis, Raquelle. Also, doesn't it just seem fitting with the universe that I should write for a Barbie show? I mean, amiright???) and I can't wait to see what 2013 brings from our efforts. 

They're even shipping my NYC keister back to my favorite city for most of the month of February (not actually the month I'd choose to spend in NYC, but that's neither here nor there) and throughout the year--- so people of the Big Apple, prepare ye for my imminent return! 

And check out our new website! Happy Monday!



Oops, I Ryan(n)'ed again


PS- I know you guys just got Downton Season 3 last night, so I'll remind you of my previous writings, here

3 comments:

  1. Oh my freaking God....I'd say you have no idea how lucky you are, but you do!! WOW!

    I'll try to follow them for auditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed a very lucky person. I showed my wife this and she agreed with me. Very lucky indeed. Thank you for sharing this with us, it is always inspiring to see other people get ahead in life and see their hard work pay off. Keep the posts coming and just know you have found some fans, thank you.

    Raleigh @ Octane Web Group

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologies for the late notice, but congratulations for the new website and on landing a new job! It takes a lot of confidence to put yourself out there and risk being turned down. I'm glad it worked out great. The Barbie movies on the other hand, my darling daughter would adore them. I'll have to show her in the morning.

    Steven @ Cambridge Local Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...