Friday, January 11, 2013

I am Lady Mary Friday Links


What a long week! Sadly, I won't be considering this week over until the end of the weekend. Basically, I have a lot of work to do and less energy to do it with than I'd prefer. But at least I can bundle up in a lot of sweaters at my desk for a full 48 hours. Also, I'm helping McC decorate her house on Sunday. She's made some really stellar furniture choices including THIS awesome statement chair

Anyhow. Your Links:

- A wonderful piece by John Lithgow reporting from inside Britain's National Theatre
- A new-found hilarious Downton site.
- Also this. IAmLadyMary's twitter. Though I wish it were funnier.
- Janet Hill's art is the shit. I want like 15 of these paintings.
- Look at my beauteous friend Parisa's dreamy Persian-themed wedding!
- This really is a very bad portrait of Kate Middleton
- This is the most astute piece on Downton Abbey I've ever read! (Thanks, Anna!)
- The World can never have enough baller short stories-- like George Saunders, Tenth of Dec.
- God is not a Christian: an extraordinary talk with Desmond Tutu and the Dalai Lama
Oh, Elizabeth Wurtzel. On one hand, please just stop. On the other hand, I've made some similar choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...