Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse



Frightened Rabbit will always remind me of the North Sea. And those first, best, months in Scotland. It still feels like I've just left, when actually, I'm rounding the corner of a half a year gone. So just in time, Frightened Rabbit comes along with a new album, Pedestrian Verse. The single "Dead Now" seems like an interesting departure for them. But I also heard, "Late March, Death March" on NPR the other day and loved it.

They're offering a little preview of Pedestrian Verse on their website for anyone who's already purchased one of their albums. My hand has lingered on pulling the pre-order trigger because I can't decide if I want it on vinyl. Decisions!!

Other fans here in LA can catch them March 13 at the Music Box. I'm pretty set on going. Anyone wanna go with me? Lofgren? West Coast trip?

Here are the songs I mentioned and a cool tour video from their trek through the Highlands. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...