Friday, November 2, 2012
Shout Outs From The Swing States Friday Links
Greetings from Las Vegas in the latest adventure in returning to functioning adulthood. I'm not sure whether I'm more excited to finally have wheels again or to vote. Since it's the last links day before the election, there might be a few more of that variety on here than usual. Bear with me. It's important.
Here are your links:
- Oh, wait, you mean the economy DOESN'T grow when you tax the rich less??
- Way to show 'em how it's done, George Lucas. Bravo!
- Another rich guy with a heap of sense. Bloomberg endorses Obama.
- More good reads on wealth in America.
- More on values. Interesting.
- Go balls out, I guess Jonathan Chait. No arguments over here.
- Probabilities are not the same as predictions. AKA, get off Nate Silver's back.
- More Cronin!
- Better Book Titles.
- If VOTE! were on the Daily Show, might look a little something like this. And this.
- It's the perfect time to buy the VOTE! Cast Album if you don't have it already!
- It's a little old, but I'm obsessed with this LA neighborhood demographics guide.