Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Hour, Again


One of my favorites is BACK! Not only is The Hour Season 2 back in Britain, it's also only two weeks behind here on BBC America. I hate waiting for anything, so I'm still watching on the British schedule, but you can get the first episode free on itunes

I think the second series is going to be even better than the first. Everything you loved about Season 1, but with higher stakes, more moral dilemmas, more of Dominic West doing what he does best: philandering and drinking on camera (if you loved McNulty, you'll love Hector Madden-- same tricks, new occupation. Despite his drunken whoring, he still manages to expose crime syndicates, etc) and the tables turned a bit for Bel and Freddie. I don't want to give too much away. 

I loved it! Can't wait for more on Wednesday. I want to be Abi Morgan when I grow up. I'll just keep saying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...