Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tigerlily Tuesday


Here's just a few of my recent chroniclings of my favorite person. Tigs loves layering costumes, talking about getting married, calling fairytale characters to invite them to tea parties using military time only to realize she's way too busy to chat on the phone and tells them she's got to call them back. 

She enjoys singing the theme song to Peppa Pig and Barbie Life in the Dreamhouse. She does not enjoy being anywhere other than home. But she'll tolerate other spots if there's hopping allowed. Which, if she's with me, hopping is obviously allowed and is, in fact, the preferred method of travel. 

2 comments:

  1. So adorable. I love the fairy tale characters/ military time/ too busy story!

    And that b&w photo is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a crazy monkey and I love her! Glad you enjoyed, Christa!! One day, I will get her her own TV show.

    ReplyDelete

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...