Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guess Who's Seeing Frightened Rabbit Tonight... THIS GIRL.


Please forgive the lack of words on this blog as of late. The amount of writing and editing projects I'm committed to lately have left me with more desire to simply share, rather than do much commenting. But tonight I'm too excited to contain it-- I'm seeing Frightened Rabbit in LA at the Fonda Theatre with Kade!!

All day long, my interior monologue has been in a thick brogue and I may even start speaking to strangers that way. I love how thick Scott Hutchison's brogue is even when singing. And I think Pedestrian Verse has earned its place in my heart as one of my all-time favorite albums. 

This video is a delight. Who doesn't love funky old janitors gettin down on the dance floor at the junior-senior prom?? Get into it. Yay, tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...