Monday, May 20, 2013

Music Monday - New Haviland - We Fly



So pretty. In every way. It might be my favorite yet! Hope you're having an awesome Monday! I am still decompressing from last night. More on that to come. 

In the meantime, We Fly with Haviland.
The story behind this song is so touching. In her own words:

A year ago today, my wonderful friend, artistic collaborator, and "spiritual advisor" as I called her, Janet Carroll, passed on. You all may know her from playing "every handsome movie star's mom," - including my fave, the crystal egg obsessed Mom of Tom Cruise in "Risky Business." My new song "We Fly" is very much inspired by her and how her light helped me to see myself. Honoring her today, and always.

Get it on tunes.

written by Haviland Stillwell, produced by Alex Tievy mixed by Mike Schlosser mastered by sonic house post photo by Sabrina Bringuier cover design by Heather Weiss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...