Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Weekend Friday Links


On my first free weekend in a long time, I plan on spending a lot of time outdoors. That's all I ask. Can one really ask more for Memorial Day Weekend? I won't even mind if I'm alone on some trails. My post-show depression is receding and I'm recharging for an intense summer of work and musical theatre. 

- My amazing Iona is writing for the Guardian now!!!
- Speaking of which, I'll be going here the next time I'm in NYC.
- The 5 most British Reactions to Honey Boo Boo
- Memory is malleable, dynamic, elusive.
- How to wreck your life with crowd funding.
- French children don't have ADHD. Interesting.
- The gangsta rap version of my blog is not too far from the real thing.
- My imaginary well-dressed toddler daughter, Quinoa.
- Annise Parker, ninjas!
- I do love beards.
- But this guy. He can do whatever he wants. Forever. Reddddddforrrrrrd. There can NEVER be enough Robert Redford appreciation articles. The. Ultimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...