Sunday, August 28, 2011

Words of wisdom when I'm so close


I'm getting closer and closer to being done with this dissertation and collection of short stories. I'd like to sleep for a hundred years. Or hang out in my bed in Edinburgh and read for a long long time. I'm longing for Fall and returning to normal. Skipping past going to the U.S. (even though it will be fun) and getting through all the visa drama I'll likely endure in order to return here to stay for the next three year block. 

But it could be worse. (And if it is, and you're stuck in a hurricane named Irene, nice of playbill.com to make this playlist.) I mean, technically, it's not bad at all. As my pal Sandy once said with some measure of certainty, "We're going to be alright, aren't we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...