Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Birdies Sound Pretty!


I promise I'll cool it with the VOTE! stuff, but just had to share this great video of the cast in Houston learning the title number. They'd only been rehearsing for three days, but man, they sound good. 


Last night, I sat in on a session in our recording studio with Jim, our music engineer and Steven, while they were working on a new song Steven had written with the lovely Morgan Karr. As I sat on the couch where I had spent so much time in the past years, I thought: this. This is the thing I miss the most. Being in the studio. It was wonderful. They weren't even working on one of our songs, but man, it felt good to be in that studio. Happy Friday! Have a great weekend. I'm going to the beach! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...