Thursday, August 18, 2011

So Fly


Today, I went flying over England and the Welsh border. Zaza's brother Jon is a pilot and even though the day was hazy, flying 2700 feet over England is pretty dreamy. So I'm basically just like Muffin but at 3700 feet instead 37,000 feet. 

I don't think I could ever ever be a pilot-- my eyes aren't good enough, and we won't even get into my sad sad coordination level. It was fun to listen into the radio, even though the only thing I took away from my listening was "Golf India Golf. India Golf." 

Super wish I was better at using my camera because I know I could have amped these up a bit for my trip in the "blender on wheels" as Jon called the little two-seater. I'll post more once I'm done tweaking. Off to work! Hope you're having a dreamy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...