Sunday, May 9, 2010

home sweet vegas

My view on this beautiful Vegas morning. So happy to be here, driving around with the sun roof down up Sunset, me and Emily hollering at dudes in a tricked out van. And spending time on Mother's Day with one of the only people that genuinely makes me feel like I want to celebrate Mother's Day... Adi Mommy. Emily's mom is easily the best and most accessible mother figure I've ever had. And today, I'm thankful for her.

Last night, we read our cards: everyone's...Emily's, Mike's, Adi's, mine, Tiger Lily's.... they were very thought provoking. We talked about what Tiger Lily's middle name would be on our walk. I think she's coming tomorrow. Everytime I think, "Tiger Lily is coming tomorrow," the wind picks up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...