Friday, February 22, 2013

Covering Otis Friday Links



This was one the best weeks I've had in a long, long time. I was sort of starving myself of all the things I loved. There are probably a lot of reasons I do things like that, but I'm going to try to do less of it from now on. Let's listen to some Otis. And reap the gifts of the internets. 

Hope you have a great weekend!

- Best Otis Redding Covers playlist. Boom. 
- Necessary punctuation marks for modern living. I like Andorpersand.
- This is the most adorable item of clothing I've ever seen
- This is a sad story. Kate vs. Hilary? Way to be reductive, idiots. Read the essay. 
- Flannery O'Connor: Epiphanies aren't permanent. True. 
- McC was recently charged 6K for a trip to the emergency room to wait for hours and receive no care. Our health care is a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...