Sunday, September 18, 2011

There's a lot to be thankful for today


Feeling pretty exhausted, but there's a lot to be really joyful about these days. Our sold out run. The joy I felt from each and every bright face of those baby birdies in the show (they started to CRY during the closing number...and you know that made me cry). In the last 24 hours, I've enjoyed Moet Chandon and and a filet mignon and wonderful company. I had a beef brisket sandwich on jalapeno bread with St Arnold Root Beer. And Dill pickles. I had creamy jalapeno dip at Chuys. I watched Bill Mahr. Downton Abbey and Maggie Smith won Emmy's. The Second series started tonight. 


- I was compared to a honey badger by my writing partner
- The world is giving star Jeremy Jordan his fair amount of spotlight
- SO much lovely coverage of VOTE!
- The movie Drive inspires Schu Schu to blog again
- You can buy the Downton cast album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...