Thursday, September 8, 2011

Melancholia with my twin and ASkars


As a general rule, I try to avoid ever quoting Perez Hilton. But on this, I can't help feeling, "my sentiments exactly" when he posted about the new movie, Melancholia. "Still don't know what this movie is about, but you had me at ASkars." I could just watch him all day everyday. And this will be like a filmed wedding of ME and Alexander Skarsgard! Thanks, Lars Von Trier!


Okay, okay, it's about the end of the world. I can deal. Plus, I'll always take some footage of my twin, Kirsten Dunst for... colliding planets! Ophelia-style floating down a river! Crazy supernatural stuff?? Charlotte Gainsbourg!


Someone in the comments on the trailer called it "the most horrifying movie ever. I couldn't speak for an hour afterwards." In a good way? Well, makes sense coming from that crazy Lars Von Trier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Stop Now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...